LS4ODFL (PAC) - Module 4 Forum

Agreed, sharing lead to quality

Quality Education

In my own explanation on quality education is known as a learning that is outstanding or the act of learning that is more easily to achieve by students. For instance, the use of approaches that ehnanced students or encouraging students to do the learning on their own while the teacher only facilitate. This can attract student’s attention by doing their work properly. In the end of their lesson, they get what they need to know and that is quality learning.

@Abeteroti

I really agree to your point because it is true that when there is no union there is no quality as well.
Thank you for your great sharing.

Support you, teamwork is the best way to gain quality

@antereatiira

Good point. Failure can bring improvement and that can lead us to quality.

According to my past and my today’s experiences I have come to a conclusion that there is an improvement with the teaching strategies and teaching resources. In comparing my past experiences, I had learnt that learning was too slow as there were no modern tools that access us. However, now as I became a teacher in this same school, I have seen its difference that students now have access with the tools and the internet in their learning. So, in order to structure out our organization, we have to stay together and become models to support the whole quality assurance needed in this organization. We had to work together and do not leave one behind.

Very true. It should start with us as individuals.