LS4ODFL (PAC) - Module 4 Forum

Hi @geeta.krishna Et al.,

Also some don’t share what they know which can make the organization better

What indicators or data are available to assess the quality of education in your contexts?

Very true. Consistency is a need for quality assurance.

The institution where need a complete new structure for quality assurance. How to commit to quality assurance, personally, my institution (local level) must apply every pit and piece of this Module 4! Those of us taking this course LS4ODFL, if we can share the content of this Module 4, to our administrators and educators, and all teaching and supporting staff, our institution be assured of quality assurance.

1 Like

You are correct @geeta.krishna leaders must set the standard for quality assurance, adding Module 4 of LS$ODFL is a good starting point. Well said Geeta!

Thank you @shaleen for reminding us that we always fail, now that we have completed this course, particularly Module 4, surely we now learn to lift up our souls to save the souls of our learners. With our capable future leaders as @shaleen note we can be assured of quality assurance.

When planning changes, you must fully understand your current problems and your intended solutions. This step is important for the success of the change itself, but it also allows you to successfully communicate your reasons for change in the next step.

Once you identify weaknesses in your current structure, you can then turn these into goals for the future organization.

Everyone need quality. as a teacher i want my teaching to be quality. But quality cannot occur with out teamwork, for example if the teachers in a particular school are not working together as a team the school will corrupt or chaos and will the take away the quality of the school even though the teachers are qualified. therefore, coming together as a whole it will generate the quality of that school illustrated by the grades of the students

Also agree with @shaleen we should use feedback to get quality

@shaleen i agree that we should consider those aspect to ensure the quality

@farid.mn that the same problem we faced in our school and i hope it would not happened again because it will lead to lack of quality

Quality assurance can be solely determined by a particular institution to work out its ways of acquiring the intended goals and targets. In doing so, the institution can change its structures to ensure that its mission statements, commitments, financial resources and so forth are all can be easily defined and achieved whereas its administrators, staff, students or clients and parents worked collaboratively to administer it’s unique goals and missions.

Hi Mataiasi
Yes indeed, the assurance of attainment is when both teaching and learning is quality.

1 Like

Quality assurance is desired in all institutional system . My organisation need to know their expectation to encompasses activities they need to develop.

Trues up @antereatiira

Hello Deepshika, thank you for your reminder that above all things and before all things done, careful planning should be done to make effective changes with effective results.

The structure organisation which it would acquire the leader needs and would maintain the leader guidance to meet the standards. As continuation the set standard will and should be there as well as the feedback should be taken by people who are qualify in assurance check and standards should be review for improvement.

Agreed @shaleen with what you mention about the essential when it comes to education.

Agreed @geeta. krishna most people require in the comfort zone and mostly go with flow.

Quality Assurance is to fulfill front and back end process in the most efficient and fluid manner.delivering the intented .

functional structure under the structure employee are grouped into the same department based on similarity in their skill sets ,tasks and accountability .
My organisation will set

My organisation will set institutional standards through her mission statement, governance, leadership, planning, organisation staffing, organisational commitment, financial and material resources, equity and access, integrity and accountability.

@funkeoyekan It is true Your organisational will set up the standard quality assurance.

@Deepshikikha28 Our intention is to have this quality assurance to try achieve it.

How would the structure of your organisation have to change to become commited as a whole to quality assurance?
The structure of your organisation should be your priority, for example in school as a teacher I need to organise everything before I teach, I should have a lesson plan, teaching aid etc and that were I fully commit to my class, I enjoy my teaching and my students are engaging and where I find Quality. Not only in class or in school but quality is everywhere, in businesses etc.

The structure of your organisation can be changed but should be in a proper way to maintain it.

1 Like