Please introduce yourself to fellow participants on the OERu orientation course

The purpose of this introduction forum is to provide new OERu learners participating in the OERu orientation course the opportunity to practice how to reply to a course topic on forums.oeru.org (this website).

Login to the site, and tell us who you are and why you are participating at OERu by clicking on the reply button.

Hi I’m Alexa and am checking this content :grinning:

1 Like

Hi I am Steve Henry and am checking out how these forums work

Bula vinaka .I am Akanisi Rusaqoli and I am participating at OERu to help in broadening my knowledge as we go through the new digital mode of teaching through this new pandemic era .

1 Like

Bula. I am Sereima. I am here to enhance my skills on using online tools as teaching aids.

1 Like

Hi! I’m Rozeline and I would like to know more about this forum as well as upgrade my digital knowledge.

1 Like

Bula. I am Sovaia Saravaki and I’m here to enhance my skills on using online tools as teaching aids.

1 Like

Hi! I’m Sisilia Jackie and this course was referred to me by our head teacher and glad to be able to broaden my IT skills.

1 Like

Bula sia! I’m Lice. Updating myself!

Bula! I’m Maria, a primary school teacher and looking forward to be enlightened by your knowledge and experiences.

Bula vinaka. I am Tamarisi and have joined the course to acquire basic knowledge and skills for on line teaching.