LS4ODFL (PAC) - Module 1 Forum

ID design is important for these reason
It makes easier for students to follow and also to work with.
As for me in teaching it also helps me realised how can I deliver my learning course with ID design in a perfect way.

I’m totally agree with you @liz.obura about the learning experience which are mostly liked to be enjoyable and effective at the same time.

1,ID is defined as the guide line and reflective process on visualizing precept of learning and instructions in to plans for instructional materials, activities’, information, resources and in any form, and evaluation.

2,How often reflect ID
as a teacher i need to reflect on the instructional design daily guide line activities and provide suitable and important resources to all student

Comment --iafueeberaim
D is important for me to create my learning experiences and achieve something to improve my skills and knowledge on instructional design.

As a teacher, using Addie and Bloom taxonomy though my design in my classroom can be delivered and planned well so that the learners can be improved as well
I agree with what you pay to create your learning experiences and as your a teacher achieve something to improve your skills
ADDIE and I bloom taxonomy
ADDIE the ADDIE model relies on each stage being done in given order but with a focus on reflection and iteration

Instructional design is essential to ensure that students are able to understand and implement the knowledge and skills. Before every lesson I ensure that the learning activities will lead to students achieving the outcome and this is evaluated through assessments. Because each student has their own pace of learning, sometimes learning activities and usage of resourses are revised to meet their needs. For each class the ID is different as it solely depends on the students prior knowledge and availability of resources. After each lesson teachers should reflect on how successful the lessons were, the challenges faced and how it could be overcome. As we are advancing in technology, it should be used as a powerful tool to make learning easier and fun. For example, in chemical structures and anatomy of organisms,technology plays a huge role in helping the students visualise bette as these are something yhey do not see in the everyday life.

I agree with the comments of shaleen

Before every lessons i ensure that learning activities will lead the student achieving the outcome of the learning.
also after its lesson teacher should reflect on how successful the lesson were, challenge faceted and how to overcome them

1 Like

Why is ID design important?

• ID design or Instructional Design is important because it adds value to the challenges of today’s higher learning experience and does not stops at convenience but it continuously strives towards pleasurable and meaningful learning.

How often do you as a teacher, reflect on ID, and Learning theories when planning and delivering your courses?
As a teacher or learning designer, reflecting on IDs and Learning theories when planning and delivering of courses should be done on a regular basis. They must reflect on their current practices of teaching and learning regularly to evaluate the effectiveness of the strategies used and to ensure that learning is maintained to its desired goals.

Hello geeta.krishna, I totally agree with what you said about IDs where “We cannot use the same ID every year and for every class.” It is indeed true as new developments may be added and be part of the teaching process so that it makes it easier for both teachers and students to work towards what is being intended.

Yes @turmoroni211 as students or learners in the course, instructions and guidelines are the best tool to ensure students know what to do. I agree with what you said about these as they are very important as part of Instructional Design.

ID is the systematic practice of design , development, and delivery, of both physical and digital, instructional resources towards efficient, effective, engaging, empowering, contextualized, and authentic learning and instruction.

ID is a way of providing, delivering something scaffolding so that it can be easy to achieve.

It is good to apply this kind of strategy in our lesson because every students came with a different needs so giving a lesson step by step can cater every needs in your classroom.

I agree with this that learning or teaching through instructional design can be in line to what is expected in every lesson, so ID should be well prepared and organised according to the different capability of student

@malachi2016

I really pleased in your point of view on the topic. ID is very fundamental way in conducting a learning environment because it can help the learner to achieve.
Marvellous!!

1 Like

@rootebwee

I agree with your point of view which is empowering the learning and instruction. In my own opinion, learning and instruction can be simple to students if we deliver our lesson step by step or scaffolding and that is how we empower the learning.

Thank you for great sharing because it help me to broad my understanding on this marvellous topic.

Why is ID design important?

Instructional design is important because it keeps you focused and its give the required steps to provide better quality instruction from the beginning to the evaluation.

How often do you as a teacher, reflect on ID aid learning theories when planning and delivering your course?

ID aid learning theories should be used daily when planning and delievering the course in order to reach the expected learning outcome

ID is very useful and important in processing the creation of learning to overcome and achieve the specific learning outcomes especially for the learners(students). Some student also have different way of learning that is why ID design is very important.

As a Teacher, when planning and delivering the course to students, it is more essential for planning a ID design daily in order to make great improvement on learning and state the advantages from the lesson to students

That is true @nenebati88
We are in the modern technology days so we must learn, practice and use these technologies for a purpose

I agree with you @Taatu

That is why it is very important

• Why is ID design important?
    Instructional Design is important because it adds value to the challenges of today’s higher education experience and does not stops at convenience but it continuously strives towards pleasurable and meaningful learning.
  • How often do you as a teacher, reflect on ID, and Learning theories when planning and delivering your courses?
    As a teacher or learning designers, reflecting on IDs and Learning theories when planning and delivering of courses should be done on a regular basis. They must reflect on their current practices of teaching learning regularly to evaluate the effectiveness of the strategies used and to ensure that learning is maintained to its desired goals.

A well prepared and organized instructional Designing or planning will benefits both the Teacher and Students in achieving their respective goals and objectives through remote teaching and learning strategies

1 Like

ID design is important because it gives quality learning materials that helps the weakness of students Processing: IMG_20221212_175340_DRO.jpg…

Totally agree with you where it is mentioned students must understood and implement the knowledge and skills learnt and at their own pace. Vinaka for the timely reminder.

Thanks for agreeing with me I hope we will achieve great efforts after this course