LIDA101 General forum for digital literacies for online learning

LiDA101 are not solely about technical proficiency but about the, issues norms and habits of mind surroundings technologies used for particular purposes.

@cleclearner I just finished LiDA103, and it was a great treatment of many legal issues. I recommend it.

While I am going to make my own blog on wordpress to express my ideas about #lida101 have any rules about named of my site and other information put there ?

1 Like

Hi @Jitupon108

There are no rules for the naming convention of your blog site. You have the freedom to choose your own blog title.

1 Like

Good day. How many topics am I expected to complete before I can proceed to the next section beyond FORUMS? Thanks

Greetings @lesleykgabo

The learning materials for each micro-course are structured as individual “Learning pathways” on the LiDA101 website.

For more information on how to navigate through an individual learning pathway, please visit our support site.

Hi, I had created a Blog, but the thing is that I don’t know how to use it.

Hi @methuselahniye

As you progress through the course, at the end of each learning pathway you will typically find a learning challenge where you are invited to share outputs of your learning using your blog site.

So for example, in LiDA101 there are a number of activities. Look for the blog activities to see where you will put your new blog site to good use ;-).

W

1 Like

I am new here and would like to increase my digital literacy level beginning with LiDA101. Hope to learn as much from this course.

1 Like