LIDA101 General forum for digital literacies for online learning

lida101
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f53c2cde0c0>

Please post any course specific questions and contributions for the Digital literacies for online learning (LiDA101) micro course by clicking on the reply button below.

Questions of a general nature that would be of interest to all OERu learners should be posted in the general OERu support forum.

Using hashtags within WEnotes

Welcome to LiDA101. If you’re looking for help, the OERu has published a Learning support site at course.oeru.org/support.

Before requesting help in the forums from your peers, visit the support website to see if your questions has already been answered.

Questions of a general nature that would be of interest to all OERu learners should be posted in the general support category.

1. A digital culture that I acquired and used regularly in the montage of advertising posters for various events. It’s about literacy, not digital literacy because I use images taken by me. @mackiwg

@cleclearner Thanks for sharing.

In a digital world there are a couple of interesting legal challenges. While the copyright of a photograph normally belongs to the photographer, it is still a breach of copyright to take photos of all rights reserved posters.

You may be interested in joining the Open education, copyright and open licensing (LIDA103) micro-course which forms part of Learning in a Digital Age.