BMAN111 Purposes of a business plan

I think it is sometimes difficult for an entrepreneur to be realisitc about putting their business idea into action because it is sometimes difficult to put your ideas out there or even to communicate your ideas.
I think writing a business plan will help with communicating an idea.

Because they have a vision or dream. The business plan can help them realize how much work they need to put in to be successful

BMAN 111
In most cases entrepreneurs face a difficult time in putting their business idea into action because they are afraid of failure and have doubts in whether or ;not their plans would work out.
-Writing a business plan would help as one might be able to identify the risks that they may experience when they start their own business.

1. I think that sometimes it is difficult for entrepreneurs to be realistic about their business plan because they believe that they can be successful or their business can be a success even if they don’t have the background knowledge to start the entrepreneurship process. Hence I feel it’s difficult for them to not only put the idea into action but to rationalise the idea about the business process.

2. I think that drawing up or writing a business plan would help by guiding you towards your goal in a way that you would feel most suitable.

As an aspiring entrepreneur, you may know what you want to achieve, but not how to get there. Creating a business plan will give you an idea of all the elements you need to assemble and the steps you need to take. It may also help you to place your business idea into context within the economy and provide a scope of what all the variables that may determine your success and that you must hold in account.

It is difficult to visualize the plans you have for the business coming into reality. A business plan gives you a more detailed plan that has been given enough time to be worked on and changed to get the best possible strategy for the business.
#BMAN111