Do this exercise after you have read Chapter 4.1 of Business Communication for Success.
- Imagine a situation where communication needs to occur (or think of one from real life that you have experienced).
- Think of one scenario for this communication to take place orally (Scenario 1) and another scenario for it to take place in writing (Scenario 2).
- For each scenario, break it down into the eight elements of communication, as in the example in the reading.
- Share your scenarios by posting them in this discussion forum.
- Don’t forget to read some of the ones that your fellow learners have posted and ‘like’ two or three that you found helpful in understanding the concepts.