- Individuals can use their strength(s) to take advantage of an opportunity that arises.
- Individuals can overcome one or more of their weaknesses to take advantage of an opportunity that exists.
- Individuals can use their strength(s) to reduce the likelihood and impact of a threat.
- Individuals possess weakness(es) that can make a threat a reality.
Thinking of a fictitious individual, complete the following tasks in this class discussion forum:
- Briefly describe the person you are thinking about (give enough information and context so reader understands a bit about the individual).
- Give a simple example of any two of the “SWOT” statements above with regard to your fictitious individual.
Note: Remember to add the course tag ‘‘PMAN103.’’
Respond to at least one post by a fellow learner.