NZEXT106 Prototype ideas and feedback

Share a picture of your sticky note (or other!) prototype here to obtain feedback from your peers. Think about providing feedback to your fellow learners on their prototypes with regard to the following:

• What worked?
  • What did not work?
  • What questions do you have?
  • Do you have any ideas for them to consider?

I used the sticky note prototype method. By working my way through the process, including taking screen grabs from my iPhone, I made several adjustments to the Learner Instructions to add information that previously I had unwittingly ‘assumed’ would be known.
I made a conscious decision to put the words “…and set-up…” in red, underline and bold. This is because part of the learning I am hoping people take from this exercise is to work out what to do with information with which they are unfamiliar. The whole exercise - as I state in the last sticky note - is NOT for people to ‘expand their minds’ or anything like that. It is using the App to get people to think and do ‘differently’ from the way they might normally. The idea being that, having experienced this exercise (and hopefully finding it not too scary!) they will enter into a new way of learning, that Capable NZ’s ‘Independent Learning Pathway’ approach brings, with confidence and less ‘fear of the unknown’, thus minimising a potential barrier to learning.