LIDA general Spot poll - Time you spend online

On average, how many hours do you spend actively online each week day (working day)?
(Voter names are not displayed)

• Less than 2 hours per day
  • 2 to 4 hours per day
  • 4 to 6 hours per day
  • 6 to 8 hours per day
  • 8 to 10 hours per day
  • 10 - 12 hours per day
  • More than 12 hours per day

0 voters

On average, how much time do you spend each week day (working day) on social media (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.):
(Voter names are not displayed)

• None
  • Less than 30 minutes per day
  • 30 minutes to 1 hour per day
  • 1 hour to 1.5 hours per day
  • 1.5 to 2 hours hours per day
  • 2.5 to three hours per day
  • More than 3 hours per day

0 voters

3 Likes

It great opportunity to learn new topic

Yes, it is a great learning experience.

1 Like

Looking forward for collaboration with educators around the world!!

Well, it’s great to be learning with other people around the world. Good Luck to you all.!

1 Like

Honestly, It’s really awesome learning new things not individual but with the people around the digital world.

#Lida104
The amount of hours I spent studying online starts from 8 am in the morning to 8 pm in the night, expect maybe two hours of lunch and break time. I would say I spent 10 hours online. As for the amount of time I spent on social media in a week, I would say I spent almost 12 hours.

I personally spend about 4 to 6 hours per day surfing the net on many of the social media platforms like face book and whatsapp.

I spend more than 1 hour per day surfing the net.

With the advent of social media platforms like WhatsApp you find out that many people used it to communicate work and social related issues whilst still doing their core work. A person can be at work for example operating a boiler but also at the same time communicating with the outside world using the internet. This has makes it difficult to limit our time spend on the internet.