Join the discussion on social media, online identity and learning sharing your personal views. Choose one or more of the following questions as a catalyst for your contributions to the forum:
- How much of what you learn should be open and transparent (i.e. public) and how much should be kept private. Why?
- In a digital age, how important is it for you to build a digital footprint of your learning?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for building your online identity?
- What levels of online engagement do your feel are appropriate for your own learning on this course? Does this differ from your engagement in other online communities?
- Please "Like", share and reply to posts. These are forms of engagement and a contribution to your online learning identity.