IENT101 General forum for Becoming an Entrepreneur

Please post any course specific questions and contributions for the Becoming an Entrepreneur (IENT101) micro course by clicking on the reply button below.

Questions of a general nature that would be of interest to all OERu learners should be posted in the general OERu support forum.

Welcome to IENT101. If you’re looking for help, the OERu has published a Learning support site at course.oeru.org/support.

Before requesting help in the forums from your peers, visit the support website to see if your questions has already been answered.

Questions of a general nature that would be of interest to all OERu learners should be posted in the general support category.

In order for me to become a Digital Entrepreneur learner what is it exactly should I do.

#IENT101 course has a number of learning tools to use, - mastodon, OERu Forum, hypothesis.is and OERu Bookmarks. The use of both is a little more complex, and the purpose of using them is still to linger. I wish a learning plan be designed for that a high school student can understand.

Hope this is still active (course feed). I have a number of feeds made but seem not to be active?