The concept of an ‘Open Ranger’ and its intended associations will be familiar to Canadians. However, the label may not be appropriate for your region.
Please join the consultation to recommend an appropriate name or label for community of practice leaders or coordinators for your community or region by posting in this forum.
Assume that you have been tasked by your Ministry of Education to recommend a suitable name or designation for community leaders or coordinators to promote the adoption of OER in your country through a community of practice.
- What name would you recommend for these OER community coordinators?
- Briefly explain your suggestion, providing reasons why your choice is suitable for your context.
Please post your suggestions in the forum by clicking reply below, and join the conversation by replying to any posts.
Submission candidates so far
- ePacifica Drivers (submitted by @geeta.krishna)
- eVuli Drivers (submitted by @geeta.krishna)
- Pac Forum (submitted by @miriamaikanivere)
- OER Pasefika Champions (submitted by @lienipat07)
- eTeaching Educators (submitted by @sereima)
- eLalakai Instructors (submitted by @Eta)
- OER Ambassadors (submitted by @ChrisNjoku)
- PASIFIKA OER Inspirers (submitted by @aggierusaqoli)
- PL4OER - Pacific Leaders for OER (submitted by @bkabuatioer)
- Open Pasifik (submitted by @Nina)
- Pasifika OER Educators (submitted by @loata_heritage)
- OER Pacifica Forum (submitted by @sunita)
- OERS & the Pacific (submitted by @sekopesokoyawa)
- Pasifika OER Educators (submitted by @SARAVAKI)