Completion of CSO4DFL

Hi. Dr. Deepak Prasad.

I wish that after completing this course, the participants who are employees of Ministry of Education, Heritage and Arts (MEHA), may have their completion certificate sent to the Ministry so that it can add to our PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT on FEMIS.

This is just a suggestion as it will benefit us in the near future.

Regards,
Ravinal

2 Likes

Dear Dr.Deepak
This is a good suggestion by one of the participants.
This can be sent to the HR of MEHA via email for uploading in the FEMIS for respective teachers.
Thanks.
Yogesh Rattan

@ravinal I wish that after completing this course, the participants who are employees of Ministry of Education, Heritage and Arts (MEHA), may have their completion certificate sent to the Ministry so that it can add to our PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT on FEMIS.

@yogeshrattan
This is a good suggestion by one of the participants.
This can be sent to the HR of MEHA via email for uploading in the FEMIS for respective teachers.

Hi Ravinal and Yogesh,

Good suggestions, I can do that.

Email (deepak.v.prasad@gmail.com) your employment numbers and completion certificates to me by 25 Feb 2022, and I will do the needful. I encourage other Fijian teachers to do the same to register CS4ODFL as PD on FEMIS.

Best!

Good suggestion .to upgrade my teaching practice and knowledge.
This will motivate and encourage in my future development in the teaching field .

I duly agree with you.

Recognition for the course is required

This is great so that HR MOE are aware that we are upgrading ourselves as teachers.
Thank you for the great idea.
Vinaka