- Demonstrate effective use of a visual, signpost, preview, review, and/or repetition strategy to emphasise a key message about a business communication topic. For example, you might focus on a verbal communication principle, or on a communication barrier. Alternatively, you can choose another topic that interests you.
- To get started, review the course materials on how to design effective messages, or build on a project you have in progress.
- When your message is ready, write a clear, concise response (about 150 words) to these questions:
– What is your message?
– Who is your audience?
– How would you check for understanding?
– What result(s) do you hope to achieve?
– What did you find easy in this exercise?
– What was difficult?
– What is your result?
- Share your key business message in this course topic forum.